14.24 Law and Economics
Access to Forum
Click here for homepage of M.I.T. Discussion Forum web site.
Instructions on Accessing Discussion Forum
Netscape is the preferred browser since it handles MIT certificates properly.
The following steps need to be taken:
- Go to http://forums.mit.edu/
- Select "Academic Conference"
- The first time they enter the Forum, students need to register.
- Selecting "Academic Conference" will take them to the "Quick Login"
- Choose the first option: users with "firstname.lastname@example.org" email
- The registration process requires that each student have an MIT
certificate. (A student who does not have one can obtain it
through a link on the Quick Login page.)
- Subsequent visits to the Forum will not require registration;
the above process will be skipped, and the student will proceed
directly to the list of course numbers. Select Course 14.
- On the next screen, select 14.24 to reach the discussion
Back to Course Home Page