This week in 2.009!
Mockup review forms and feedback
Class Wednesday: Product form
See the team codes of values
- Tutorial: Fastener fundamentals. Thursday, 5:30-7 PM in Pappalardo. Review the fundamentals of threaded fasteners. Pizza, prizes, and free copies of the Bolt Depot’s book: “The Fundamentals of Fasteners.” provided.
- Tutorial: Advanced electronic design, part A. Thursday, 7:30 PM in Pappalardo. Take a small electronics project from concept to a ready-for-production printed circuit board!
- the importance of models
- 99 life hacks
- exploded assembly lines in solidworks
follow and tag 009mit on instagram. When you take a fun/interesting 2.009 picture tag 009mit and #009yourColor
follow @009minions on twitter
add on snapchat minions2.009
Please commit your mockup phase timesheet data on Friday
Important: please read the framework for selecting your team's product direction and making data-driven decisions. Prepare your process in advance!
Making the decision
- please read the lab 7 outline.
- be sure to prepare in advance for the meeting, and wait for your meeting to make your decision
- yo-wup to finalize your decision!
If you would like to work in the pdl during off-Pappalardo hours, you MUST register to be allowed to use the pdl (3-003, 3-004). We must take care of the space and not use it as our primary 2.009 work area..