The score for each section is shown at the bottom
of the page.
The first team to submit was red b (6:24 PM Wednesday). The team with their results formatted the best for the client was orange a.
The top sections:
- incorporated the questions into their response
- provided all of the requested information
- provided correct, consistent citations
- provided a nicely formatted, easy to read document
- found more than one source to verify their answers
The lower performing sections:
- did not provide complete citations in the correct format (library locations, call numbers, page numbers)
- often searched more challenging sources such as journals when information was readily available in handbooks
- provided incorrect information or were missing information
- did not fully take advantage of resources prepared to help with the task.
The treasure hunt can be an early indicator of your team's culture.
If your section came up a bit short, reflect upon what didn't go as well as hoped and what night be done differently in the future.
Also, see the recommended information
source/answers for each hunt question.