The score for each section is shown at the bottom
of the page.
The top sections:
- incorporated the questions into their response
- provided all of the requested information
- provided correct, consistent citations
- provided a nicely formatted, easy to read document
- used library resources and asked for help!
The lower performing sections:
- did not provide complete citations in the correct format (library locations, call numbers, page numbers)
- included internal team notes in the submission
- provided incorrect information or were missing information
- answered questions not assigned to their section
- did not fully take advantage of resources prepared to help with the task.
The treasure hunt can be an early indicator of your team's culture.
If your section came up a bit short, reflect upon what didn't go as well as hoped and what might be done differently in the future.
Also, see the recommended information
source/answers for each hunt question.