You may use the lab primarily outside of normal Pappalardo hours. It is sutiable for light prototyping and assembly work.
- I will only enter the lab after reading and agreeing to the terms-of-use.
- I will not give the combination to, or provide entry to, any person that has not also submitted their agreement to abide by the terms-of-use. A list of authorized users is linked to the 2.009 home page.
- I will abide by the 2.009 Pappalardo lab safety rules and only use equipment I have been trained to use.
- I will not work alone.
- I will not use the table saw, laser cutter, 3D printer, and miter saw. They are only to be used with the assistance of course staff.
- I will not work in the lab any later than 2 AM or before 6 AM.
- I will return all tools to their storage location in the room immediately after I use them.
- I will ensure that the lab and its tools are clean and tidy before leaving, and that the space is left in a useable condition. Course 2.00 uses the lab 2-5 PM on Thursday and Friday.
- I will never take any tools outside of the lab unless I have explicit permission from the course instructor.
- If I have any concerns about safety, the space, or note that tools are malfunctioning or need service, I will email the course instructor promptly so that the situation can be rectified.
- The other students working the lab and I, together, will ensure that there is never more than 25 people working in the space at one time.