Human-use Analysis Submission
Assignments > Human-use analysis submission
Your human-use analysis should be posted by 5 PM on the due
- the starting or main page for your analysis must be named index.html.
- if your submission is made from multiple files, be sure you use relative
links from your main page and keep all files within a common folder. The pages will be moved to the course web server so they need to work
regardless of where your files are located. If you have questions, feel free to ask.
- using your ftp client, navigate to /afs/athena.mit.edu/course/2/2.744/studentSubmissions/humanUseAnalysis/yourUserName
Instructions on how to connect to Athena are available.
- move the html assets/files for your analysis directly into the yourUserName directory. You must be logged in as yourself to transfer to your directory. Make sure that your index.html file is directly in the yourUserName directory,
NOT in a sub-folder within the yourUserName directory.
- then enter a description of what was analyzed here: https://2.744.scripts.mit.edu/apps/assignments/
User ID is same as your Athena username. Click the "reset password" link to get an email sent to you so that you can set a password. If your browser warns you that the site is not safe, bypass the warning.
- once you have moved your files to the Athena directory, please test the online analysis site and all links to other pages.
Use a web browser and go to : http://web.mit.edu/2.744/www/Results/humanUseAnalysis/
or directly at http://web.mit.edu/2.744/studentSubmissions/humanUseAnalysis/yourUserName/
- you can also test your submission from the course home page!