Human-use Analysis Submission
Assignments > Human-use analysis submission
Your human-use analysis should be posted by 5 PM on the due
- the the starting or main page for your analysis must be named index.html.
- if your report is made from multiple files, be sure you use relative
links from your main page and keep all files within a common folder. The pages will be moved to the course web server so they need to work
regardless of where your files are located. If you have questions, feel free to ask.
- using your ftp client, navigate to /afs/athena.mit.edu/course/2/2.744/www/Results/studentSubmissions/
on how to connect to Athena are available.
- move the html files for your human-use analysis directly into the yourUserName directory. Make sure that your submission begins with a file called index.html
and that the index is not in a sub-folder within the directory.
- once you have moved your report to the Athena directory, please
test the report and any links to other pages.
Use a web browser and go to http://web.mit.edu/2.744/www/Results/studentSubmissions/