Experience Design Submission
Assignments > User experience design
Your user experience design should
be posted by 5 PM on the due
- the the starting or main page for your storyboard(s) must be named index.html.
- if your submission is made from multiple files, be sure you use relative
links from your main page and keep all files within a common folder. The pages will be moved to the course web server so they need to work
regardless of where your files are located. If you have questions, feel free to ask.
- using your ftp client, navigate to /afs/athena.mit.edu/course/2/2.744/www/Results/studentSubmissions/
storyboardDesign/yourUserName. Instructions on how to connect to Athena are available.
- move the html files for your storyboards directly into the yourUserName directory. Make sure that your submission begins with a file called index.html
and that the index is not in a sub-folder within the directory.
- once you have moved your report to the Athena directory, please test the storyboard and any links to other pages.
Use a web browser and go to http://web.mit.edu/2.744/www/Results/studentSubmissions/storyboardDesign/yourUserName/
- you can also test you submission directly from the course home page!