8.592 - Spring 2018 - Announcements
- Final projects should be submitted by Email to Professors Kardar and Mirny.
- When submitting, please indicate if you do not want your project posted on the course web-site.
- Grades for problem sets#1-7 have been posted online.
- The final projects (PDF format preferred) should be submitted by Email to Professors Kardar and Mirny.
- Grades for problem sets#1-5 have been posted online.
- By now you should have hopefully formulated and started work on the final project for the class.
- For those who have yet to do so, a selection of possible projects is posted to the following google doc as well as the updated
- Grades for problem sets#1-3 have been posted online.
- Grades for problem sets#1-2 have been posted online.
- With MIT closed due to the snow storm there is no lecture today. I have nonetheless posted the material for lecture 10 which is partly relevant to problem set 3.
- Grades for problem set#1 have been posted online.
February 26, 2018
February 22, 2018
February 14, 2018
- The link to human chromosome 22 for problem set 1, problem 4(d) was broken. An updated file has been posted to the web-page for assignments, and linked here.
February 1, 2018
- Check in online.
Please take a few minutes to check in online. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
8.592 Announcements- last updated
5/17/18 by M. Kardar