Community Giving at MIT
People in our local community need your help.
Support the generosity and efforts of your MIT colleagues and students, who volunteer their time, seek out the toughest community challenges, and address them with creativity and passion. Find a cause that matters to you. Join the hundreds of members of the MIT community that give each year.
Community Giving at MIT starts with you.
- Help your local community during our Together in Service event! -->
- Make your community a thriving place to grow up! -->
- Fund your favorite charity. -->
- Support Cambridge youth! -->
- Congrats to the 2016 Alzheimer's Walk Team! -->
- Thank you, MIT Facilities, for lending a hand in our community! -->
- Thank you! This year's book sale raised $745.20! -->
From President Reif
“Through large actions and small, on the MIT campus and well beyond, we are a community working as one for the betterment of humankind.”