MIT's Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
MIT: Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Guidelines: UROP Travel Guidelines

Most UROP research takes place on campus. However, some UROP projects involve fieldwork that takes place off-campus or out of the country. Projects requiring travel must have the endorsement of approved MIT UROP supervisor and connected to research associated with MIT. In addition, you should be receiving daily supervision from an MIT affiliate associated with the project, such as a faculty member, post-doctoral associate, or staff member.

If any part of your UROP position will require that you leave the country, you must make sure that prior to departure you do the following:

News Spot