Current Research: Student Profiles
UROP students make significant contributions to research at MIT. Below are some features on recent student projects.
UROP Students in the News
- Biological Engineering: Undaunted by the unknown -Senior Katie Bodner thrives in synthetic biology, where guidelines are just being established.
- Biology: Elliot Akama-Garren named Rhodes Scholar
- MIT Energy Initiative: "Engrained in the culture": Undergraduate energy education at five years
- 8 of the "14 Incredibly Impressive Students At MIT" profiled by in Business Insider by MELISSA STANGER AND MELIA ROBINSON on DEC. 8, 2014, are/have been UROP participants
- Political Science: Undergrads get hands-on with diverse research projects
- Alum News: Lorna Ogolla Omondi wins Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- Nuclear Science & Engineering: