Examples of abelian surfaces with everywhere good reduction (with L. Dembele).
Algebraic models for Teichmuller curves in Hilbert modular surfaces (with R. Mukamel).
Orbit parametrizations for K3 surfaces (with M. Bhargava and W. Ho).
Simplices and optimal codes in projective spaces (with H. Cohn, M. Khatirinejad and G. Minton).
Formally duality and generalizations of Poisson summation (with H. Cohn, C. Reiher and A. Schurmann).
17. Metacommutation of Hurwitz primes (with Henry Cohn), 11 pages, pdf,
16. K3 surfaces and equations for Hilbert modular surfaces (with Noam Elkies), 82 pages arxiv
15. Multiplicative excellent families of elliptic surfaces of type E_7 or E_8 (with Tetsuji Shioda), 21 pages arxiv
accepted for publication in Algebra Number Theory.
14. Elliptic fibrations on a generic Jacobian Kummer surface, 45 pages arxiv
accepted for publication in J. Algebraic. Geom.
13. Rigidity of Spherical Codes (with Henry Cohn, Salvatore Torquato and Yang Jiao) arxiv
Geom. Topol. 15 (2011), no. 4, 2235--2273.
12. Ground states and formal duality relations in the Gaussian core model (with Henry Cohn and Achill Schürmann) arxiv
Physical Review E 80 (2009), 061116.
11. Using Elimination Theory to construct Rigid Matrices (with Satya Lokam, Vijay Patankar and Jayalal Sarma), 25 pages, arxiv
accepted for publication in Comput. Complexity.
10. K3 surfaces associated with curves of genus two journal arxiv
Internat. Math. Res. Notices 2008, no. 6, Art. ID rnm165, 26 pp.
9. Uniqueness of the (22,891,1/4) spherical code (with Henry Cohn)
New York J. Math. 13 (2007), 147--157.
8. Counterintuitive ground states in soft-core models (with Henry Cohn)
Physical Review E 78 (2008), 061113.
7. Point configurations that are asymmetric yet balanced (with Henry Cohn,
Noam Elkies and Achill Schürmann) arxiv
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 138 (2010), no. 8, 2863--2872.
6. Algorithmic design of self-assembling structures (with Henry Cohn) arxiv
Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 106 (2009) no. 24, 9570--9575.
5. Universally optimal distribution of points on spheres (with Henry Cohn)
J. Amer. Math. Soc. 20 (2007), no. 1, 99--148.
4. The D_4 root system is not universally optimal (with Henry Cohn, John
Conway and Noam Elkies) arxiv
Experiment. Math. 16 (2007), 313--320.
3. The densest lattice in twenty-four dimensions (with Henry Cohn) arxiv
Electron. Res. Announc. Amer. Math. Soc. 10 (2004), 58--67.
2. Optimality and uniqueness of the Leech lattice among lattices (with Henry Cohn) arxiv
Ann. of Math. 170 (2009), No. 3, 1003--1050.
1. A Proof of Pieri's formula using generalized Schensted insertion
algorithm for RC-graphs (with Mikhail Kogan) pdf arxiv
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 130 (2002), 2525-2534.