Algebraic models for Teichmuller curves in Hilbert modular surfaces (with R. Mukamel).
- Orbit parametrizations for K3 surfaces (with M. Bhargava and W. Ho), 62 pages, arxiv.
- Examples of abelian surfaces with everywhere good reduction (with L. Dembele), 27 pages, arxiv
- Simplices and optimal codes in projective spaces (with H. Cohn and G. Minton), 50 pages, arxiv
- K3 surfaces and equations for Hilbert modular surfaces (with Noam Elkies), 83 pages, arxiv
to appear in Algebra Number Theory.
- Metacommutation of Hurwitz primes (with Henry Cohn), 11 pages, arxiv
to appear in Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.
- Formal duality and generalizations of the Poisson summation formula, (with H. Cohn, C. Reiher and A. Schurmann), 17 pages, arxiv
to appear in Contemp. Math.
- Elliptic fibrations on a generic Jacobian Kummer surface, 45 pages arxiv
to appear in J. Algebraic Geom.
- Multiplicative excellent families of elliptic surfaces of type E7 or E8 (with Tetsuji Shioda) arxiv
Algebra Number Theory 7 (2013), no. 7, 1613–1641.
- Using Elimination Theory to construct Rigid Matrices (with Satya Lokam, Vijay Patankar and Jayalal Sarma), 25 pages, arxiv
Comput. Complexity (2013) 10.1007/s00037-013-0061-0 (online first link).
- Rigidity of Spherical Codes (with Henry Cohn, Salvatore Torquato and Yang Jiao) arxiv
Geom. Topol. 15 (2011), no. 4, 2235–2273.
- Point configurations that are asymmetric yet balanced (with Henry Cohn,
Noam Elkies and Achill Schürmann) arxiv
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 138 (2010), no. 8, 2863–2872.
- Ground states and formal duality relations in the Gaussian core model (with Henry Cohn and Achill Schürmann) arxiv
Physical Review E 80 (2009), 061116.
- Algorithmic design of self-assembling structures (with Henry Cohn) arxiv
Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 106 (2009) no. 24, 9570–9575.
- Optimality and uniqueness of the Leech lattice among lattices (with Henry Cohn) arxiv
Ann. of Math. 170 (2009), No. 3, 1003–1050.
- Counterintuitive ground states in soft-core models (with Henry Cohn)
Physical Review E 78 (2008), 061113.
- K3 surfaces associated with curves of genus two journal arxiv
Internat. Math. Res. Notices 2008, no. 6, Art. ID rnm165, 26 pp.
- Uniqueness of the (22,891,1/4) spherical code (with Henry Cohn)
New York J. Math. 13 (2007), 147–157.
- Universally optimal distribution of points on spheres (with Henry Cohn)
J. Amer. Math. Soc. 20 (2007), no. 1, 99–148.
- The D_4 root system is not universally optimal (with Henry Cohn, John
Conway and Noam Elkies) arxiv
Experiment. Math. 16 (2007), 313–320.
- The densest lattice in twenty-four dimensions (with Henry Cohn) arxiv
Electron. Res. Announc. Amer. Math. Soc. 10 (2004), 58–67.
- A Proof of Pieri's formula using generalized Schensted insertion
algorithm for RC-graphs (with Mikhail Kogan) pdf arxiv
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 130 (2002), 2525–2534.