About the Committee: CAP Membership
The CAP is composed of nine voting members and seven ex officio members.
The Dean for Undergraduate Education (DUE) designates two ex officio members, the Medical Director designates one. Others serve in functions defined in the Faculty Rules. Ex officio members provide information but do not vote.
If you have a question for the Committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Staff Associate in room 5-104, 617-253-4164. It is inappropriate to contact Committee members directly to inquire about a decision or influence a vote.
Of the nine voting members, six are faculty (including the Chair) and three are students.
- Prof. Charles Stewart (Chair), Political Science
- Prof. Ronald Ballinger, Nuclear Science & Engineering
- Prof. Arnold Barnett, Sloan School of Management
- Prof. Scott Hughes, Physics
- Prof. Ian Hutchinson, Nuclear Science & Engineering
- Prof. Rebecca Saxe, Brain & Cognitive Sciences
- Kevin Baptista '15, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- Susan Cavender '15, Computer Science & Molecular Biology
- Obasi Onuoha 17, Computer Science & Engineering
Ex Officio Members
- Ms. Leslie Bridson, Student Financial Services
- Dean DiOnetta Jones Crayton, Office of Minority Education/DUE
- Dr. Haleh Rokni, MIT Medical
- Dean Kathleen Monagle, Student Disabilities Services
- Dean Julie Norman, Office of Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming/DUE
- Dean David Randall, Student Support Services
- Ms. Ri Romano, Registrar's Office