About the Committee: CAP Membership
The CAP is composed of nine voting members and seven ex officio members.
The Dean for Undergraduate Education (DUE) designates two ex officio members, the Medical Director designates one. Others serve in functions defined in the Faculty Rules. Ex officio members provide information but do not vote.
If you have a question for the Committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Staff Associate in room 5-104, 617-253-4164. It is inappropriate to contact Committee members directly to inquire about a decision or influence a vote.
Of the nine voting members, six are faculty (including the Chair) and three are students.
- Prof. Charles Stewart (Chair), Political Science
- Prof. Ronald Ballinger, Nuclear Science & Engineering
- Prof. Arnold Barnett, Sloan School of Management
- Prof. T. Alan Hatton, Chemical Engineering
- Prof. Scott Hughes, Physics
- Prof. Rebecca Saxe, Brain & Cognitive Sciences
- Susan Cavender '15, Computer Science & Molecular Biology
- to be named
- to be named
Ex Officio Members
- Ms. Leslie Bridson, Student Financial Services
- Dean DiOnetta Jones Crayton, Office of Minority Education/DUE
- Dean Kathleen Monagle, Student Disabilities Services
- Dean Julie Norman, Office of Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming/DUE
- Dean David Randall, Student Support Services
- Dr. Haleh Rokni, MIT Medical
- Ms. Ri Romano, Registrar's Office