Sample files containing WebEQ applets
Note: The sample pages below contain Java applets which may run slowly or not
at all in your browser.
Things to consider before viewing the samples:
- Your browser may not respond to buttons (Stop, Back, etc.) while
a Java applet is loading. If things seem stuck, try the link
at the top of each sample page labelled "leave this page".
- Applets can be particularly slow over modem connections (try the
"fast" one first).
- After the first page containing a WebEQ applet has loaded,
subsequent pages in the same browser session should load faster
(thanks to caching).
- If your browser supports Java, it may still be necessary for you to turn
on this functionality; check for this if your browser brings up
the sample pages without any equations and if you don't see any
status messages like "Connecting to web.mit.edu" or "Applet
WebEQ starting". The setting is usually a checkbox labelled
"Enable Java" and can be found somewhere like:
- Edit --> Preferences: Advanced
- Options --> Network Preferences: Languages
Sample HTML pages with WebEQ applets:
| Academic Computing | Contact us
Last modified: Thu Sep 2 12:53:33 1999