MIT MEN'S VOLLEYBALL
Head Coach: Paul Dill email@example.com
Since his graduation from Bates College in 1989, Coach Dill's involvement in volleyball has spanned both sexes, nearly all age groups, and two continents. Paul looks to continue the building of what has become one of the up and coming Division III volleyball programs in New England.
Coach Dill has worked with the MIT volleyball programs since he became an assistant coach in 1992. He served as assistant coach for three years for both the women's and men's varsity programs before being named Head Coach of the women's program in 1996. Every season since then, Paul has guided the women's team to some form of post season play (NCAA Tournament or ECAC Tournament). In 2004, Coach Dill took over the reigns of the men's program leading the team to a 4th place finish in the NECVA New England Division, and it's best record in 11 seasons. He plans to build the same kind of tradition with the men's program that he has with the women's program.
In 2003 Paul coached the first season of the men's volleyball program at Emmanuel College leading the team to a 12-8 overall record and a 4th place finish in the NECVA New England Division. He also coached the University of Connecticut men's volleyball club team while earning his MBA degree, served as manager of the Bates College women's team as an undergraduate, and has coached the men's open division of the Bay State Games. As a player, Coach Dill has captained the Bates College team, the University of Connecticut team and several USAV teams.
Paul also co-coached the England Women's Junior National Team for four years, and was an assistant coach for a Division I National League women's club team in the English Volleyball Association.
Men's: 24-22 / Women's: 235-86
Overall Winning %: Men's: .522 / Women's: .732
NEWMAC Conference 2002 Women's Coach of the Year
Nationally Ranked #12 in Winning % Among Active Division III Women's Volleyball Coaches
Assistant Coach: Charles Morton firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.S. Chemical Engineering: MIT '97
- Ph.D. Candidate in Applied Biological Sciences: MIT
- Assistant Coach: MIT Women's Varsity Team (Since 1999)
- Assistant Coach: MIT Men's Varsity Team (Since 1999)
- Player: MIT Men's Junior Varsity and Varsity Team (Captain 1998)
- Player: USAV
Assistant Coach: Samantha Lampert email@example.com
- B.S. Sport Management: Endicott College '01
- Assistant Coach: MIT Women's Varsity Volleyball Team (Since 2004)
- Assistant Coach: MIT Men's Varsity Volleyball Team (Since 2005)
- Assistant Coach: Endicott College Men's & Women's Varsity Volleyball Team / Beverly, MA (2001-2004)
- Volleyball Camp Coach: Endicott NIKE / UNH / UCONN / Wheaton / Bentley (2001-Present)
- USA Volleyball Certified Coach / CAP I Certified Pending
- Player: Endicott College and USAV
Coach: Ramon Partida firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.S. Electrical Engineering / Biomedical Engineering: MIT '03
- Medical School Candidate: Harvard Medical School
- Assistant Coach: MIT Men's Varsity Volleyball Team (Since 2003)
- Player: MIT Men's Varsity Team (Team Captain 2002 & 2003)
- Player USAV