- Limitations and Recommendations for Future Study
|Three||Objectives of the Residential System
- Why Have These Objectives Been Created?
- What Are the Objectives?
- What Makes These Objectives Valuable to MIT?
- How Do These Objectives Interact with Each Other?
- How Do the Objectives Relate to the Design?
|Four||Community Interaction and Student Support
- Faculty-Student Interaction
- Student Support and Development
- Community Events
- System Coordination (TBD)
- Staffing and Budget (TBD)
- Principles for Capital Expenditures
- Projects with Completion Dates in Summer 2001
- Projects with Completion Dates in Summer 2004
- Projects with Completion Dates in Summer 2009
- Funding for Capital Expenses
|Six||Governance and Management
- Division of Responsibilities
- The Student Life Council
- System Assessment
- Performance Management
- Process Management
|Seven||Orientation and Residence Selection
- Strengths & Needs
- Residence Hall and Room Selection
- Theme Houses
- Member Recruitment and Selection for FSILGs
- Fall and Spring Dormitory Lotteries
- Housing Guarantee
- Financial Support for FSILGs
- Graduate Students in FSILGs
|Eight|| System Implementation (TBD)
- Implementation Schedule
|Nine||Reconciliation of Objectives and Policies (TBD)|