- Library of Congress
- The Library of Congress web site
- U.S. Department of Transportation home page
- U.S. Federal Aviation Administration home page
- U.S. DOT Bureau of Transportation Statistics home page
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration hame
- International Civil Aviation Organization home page
- Transportat Canada - Civil Aviation home page
- Nav Canada
- Canada's now-privatized air traffic control organization
- Home page for the European air traffic control agency
- Air Transport
- The trade organization for the principal U.S. airlines.
News and online publications.
- International Air Transportation Association home page
- Air Force Link
- U.S. Air Force's official web site
- The United States
- U.S. Navy's official web site
- Home of Army
- U.S. Army Aviation Center's official web site
- International Federation of Air Line Pilots' Association
- National Air Traffic Controllers Association
- Air Line Pilots Association
- The official site of the union representing 66,000
airline pilots at 43 U.S. and Canadian airlines.
- The Volpe Center
- Research and special programs for the Dept. of Transportation
- Air Transport
- A special interest group of the World Conference
on Transportation Research Society
- International magazine for students & professionals
- Smithsonian Institution's magazine about flight.
- Air Transport
- Air Transport World Magazine is a monthly magazine
serving the needs of the global airline and commercial air transport
- Aviation Week
& Space Technology
- In-depth news and authoritative analysis of the technology,
business and operations.
- An online news and information portal for the global
aviation industry, offering industry news from a global editorial
team, aircraft images & data and industry jobs for both industry
professionals and aviation enthusiasts. Aggregate aviation
news content from across the World Wide Web, offering users the ‘best
of the web’ news content in one location
- Air & Cosmos
- The monthly journal that covers the Business and Technology
of the world aerospace industries, with a distinctly European editorial
- Aerospace section of Jane's Information Group.
- A daily updated UK airport news website plus a news
- Aero Com
- Aviation information and aviation yellow pages
- The Aviation Home
- Your link to the world of aviation...
- The sci.aeronautics.airliners Newsgroup's Home Page.
A moderated discussion group on airliner technology: the design, construction,
performance, human factors, operation, and histories of transport-category
Daily airline business and financial news and analysis
- Flight Safety
- Independent, nonprofit, international organization
engaged in research, auditing, education, advocacy and publishing
to improve aviation safety.
Factors Research and Technology Division
- The Flight Management & Human Factors Division
of NASA's Ames Research Center
- Web Based Training in Human Factors
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) human
factors division has developed a web-based course to provide an
introduction to human factors and its role in FAA systems development.
Some of you may find the information useful.
- Airline Group of the International Federation of Operational
- Institute of Operations Research and the Management
- The NTSB aviation accident database contains information
from 1983 and later about civil aviation accidents and selected incidents
within the United States, its territories and possessions, and in
- Transportation Safety
Board of Canada
- The reports section provides accident reports released
since 1991. A link of the Swissair 111 investigation is provided in
the front page.
- UK Air Accidents
- The Formal Reports section provides Inspectors Investigations
relating to specific accidents or serious incidents since 1972. The
Foreign Reports section provides investigations carried out and published
by Foreign States in which the UK has an interest.
Incidents with Commercial Aircraft
- The publications section provides a list of publications
by Prof. Peter B. Ladkin on computer-related incidents with commercial
aircraft and an media interview.