U.S. Patents of R. John Hansman
- R.J. Hansman, "Microwave Ice Prevention System," U.S. Patent No.
4,365,131, issued Dec. 21, 1982.
- M. Kirby and R.J. Hansman, "Method and Apparatus for Measurement of Ice
Thickness Employing Ultrasonic Pulse-Echo Technique," U.S. Patent No.
4,628,736, issued December 16, 1986.
- R.J. Hansman, "Method and Apparatus for Monitoring Liquid Volume/Mass in
Tanks," U.S. Patent No. 4,729,245, issued March 8, 1987.
- R.J. Hansman and A. Dershowitz, "Optically Indicating Aircraft De-Icing
Fluids," U.S. Patent No. 5,039,439, issued August 13, 1991.
- R.J. Hansman and A. Dershowitz, "Passive Infrared Ice
Detector," U.S. Patent No. 5,313,202, issued May 17, 1994.
- R.J. Hansman, J. Deyst, and R. Kornfeld, "Integrated Flight Information and Control System," U.S. Patent No. 6,389,333, issued May 14, 2002.
Journal Papers .
Conference Papers .
Other Publications .
Internal Memoranda and Progress Reports
Back to R. John Hansman's Homepage