MIT’s student newspaper, The Tech, offers free ad space to ASA groups. The details are:
- 80 column-inches per academic year. This is equivalent to one full page (10'' by 16'')
- Groups may split up the allocated space over multiple issues, or use it all in one issue
- Additional space must be paid for out of the student group's funds
- The Tech does not guarantee placement of free ads for student groups in the requested issue.
- Tech articles and paid advertisements have priority.
How to Submit an Ad
- Send a grayscale JPG, TIF, PDF, or EPS file of the ad to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Tech will not place ads that do not adhere to these specifications.
- Friday at 4:30pm for placement in the Tuesday issue
- Tuesday at 4:30pm for placement in the Friday issue