Instructions for Preparing an LEF/ARCADE Post-Event ReportPlease include the following information in your report:
- Name(s) of sponsoring organization(s)
- Contact name(s) and email(s)
- Main account number to which funds should be transferred
- Event date/time and location
- Approximate attendance, broken down into MIT students and others
- Total expenditures
- LEF/ARCADE allocation amount
- Other funding sources and amounts
- Total amount to be transferred (not to exceed LEF/ARCADE allocation amount)
- Event summary: please describe your event's purpose and the overall outcome. If the number of attendees differed significantly from the estimated number of attendees in your application, this is a chance to explain the circumstances.
- Expenditures list: please include an itemized list of all expenditures and compare them to the items in the proposed budget. Any significant deviation from the budget should be explained or your event will not be reimbursed in full.
- Funding stipulations: if we placed any restrictions on our funding in the contract provided to you, please note these restrictions and affirm that you followed them.
- Electronic copies of any promotional materials (to confirm that you indeed advertised the event and that you indicated LEF/ARCADE sponsorship). Screenshots embedded in the report are encouraged.
- Verification that your event was registered on events.mit.edu
Post-event reports should be submitted to within 30 days of the event, or by the submission deadlines listed on the ASA website, whichever is earlier.