Improve your Workstation Setup
Setting up your workstation to minimize physical stress is critical to preventing a repetitive strain injury.
MIT's EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety) DepartmentEHS provides advice, consulting, and online tools to assist you in setting up your workstation.
- EHS Ergonomics Information
- Computer Ergonomics Online Training module
- Individual ergonomic site inspections are conducted for computer users experiencing problems.
- 20-60 minute training/informational presentations on computing ergonomics. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2-3477 for more information.
MIT Stretch Break software
- Stretch Break includes a module with ergonomic workstation setup diagrams and tips. Launch the application and select Ergo Hints.