- Dedon lab discovery of phosphorothioates in bacteria selected as 2007 Top 10 Global Science achievements by Scientific American China.
- Dedon laboratory discovers new DNA modification. more >
- Leona Samson laboratory identifies prenatal arsenic exposure effects. more >
- New NIH Molecular, Cellular and Tissue Biomechanics Training Grant available for graduate students. more >
- iGEM 2007 draws 54 student teams from around the world. more >
- Prof. Leona Samson elected AAAS Fellow. more >
- Tidor/Wittrup collaboration creates new method for improved antibody development. more >
- Prof. Jim Fox named President-Elect of AAVMC. more >
- Profs Ed Boyden and Alan Jasanoff receive NIH New Innovators Awards. more >
- BE PhD alumnus David Berry named TR Innovator of the Year. more >
- Forest White laboratory identifies critical brain tumor proteins. more >
- Friday, October 26, 2007 - CSBi 2007 OKTOBERFEST - Walker Memorial Lounge
- Spring 2007 - Graduation Pictures!
- May 2007 - Fraenkel group uncovers human-vs-mouse differences in gene regulatory protein functions: Click here for more information
- May 2007 - Griffith/Samson/Lodish collaboration develops new drug toxicity assay from bone marrow stem cells. Click here for more information.
- May 2007 - Manalis laboratory invents single-cell mass detection device.
- Congratulations to Professor Arup Chakraborty on his election as a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- January 2007 - Professor Douglas Lauffenburger has won the 2007 Pierre Galletti Award from the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering.
- 2007 - Congratulations to Professor Frank Douglas -- selected to receive the ABC Black History Makers Award.
- Sept. 2006 - Prof. Jongyoon Han develops new nano-device for protein separations. more >
- Kevin Janes wins BMES Rita Schaffer Young Investigator Award. more >
- Professor Arup Chakraborty receive NIH Pioneer grants. more >
- Nov. 2006 - Prof. Steve Tannenbaum Named AAAS Fellow. more >
- Nov. 2006 - Prof. Angela Belcher named Scientific American Researcher of the Year. more >
- Nov. 2006 - Prof. Subra Suresh receives honorary doctorate from Sweden's Royal Institute of Technology. more >
- Sept. 2006 - Prof. Linda Griffith has received a 2006 MacArthur Foundation Award... more >
- Aug. 2006 - Prof Drew Endy leads MIT role in new NSF Synthetic Biology Center. more >
- Aug. 2006 - Prof. Alan Jasanoff receives award for Technological Innovations in Neuroscience from the McKnight Endowment Fund for Neuroscience. more >
- Aug 2006 - BE faculty and students play key role in new NSF Synthetic Biology Center. more >
- July 2006 - BE researchers break new ground in tumor cell migration studies. more >
- July 2006 - Prof. Scott Manalis develops novel label-free device to measure proteins that may be signs of cancer. more >
- July 2006 - Subra Suresh receives major recognition from the National University of Singapore. more >
- July 2006 - BE researchers probe chemical link between inflammation and cancer. more >
- June 2006 - Prof. Scott Manalis wants to use an adapted version of a research tool to measure proteins that may be signs of cancer...more >
- Apr. 2006 - Angie Belcher in the news: Researchers build tiny batteries with viruses ... more >
- Apr. 2006 - Ram Sasisekharan from MIT's Biological Engineering Division has won the IndUS Business Journal award of excellence in the Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals category ... more >
- Mar. 2006 - Cell Decision Processes Center Studies find Signaling Links between Cancer and Inflammatory Disease... more >
- Mar. 2006 - Subra Suresh: Nano-biomechanics named one of Top 10 Emerging Technologies by TR ... more >
- Mar. 2006 - Ram Sasisekharan interviewed in Lancet ... more >
- Feb. 2006 - Angie Belcher awarded new Germeshausen Professorship ... more >
- Feb. 2006 - Darrell Irvine named to professorship ... more >
- MIT researcher makes adult stem cells multiply, then revert to normal, NOVEMBER 20, 2003. MIT News ... more >
- Environmental chemicals may not mutate people, says MIT expert, JUNE 30, 2003. MIT News ... more >
- BE Professor Heads $50 Million Dollar Research Effort ... more >