- Charles - Farseer Precognition Award for predicting all our
plots, from "the Matrix is a schizophrenic AI" to Friday night's
castigation of Tom for breaking Deep Blue.
- Jerry - Cassandrae Lyrae Artisans Award, for the orchestral
Pierogi theme and the eight-story spaceship.
- Tom - the Off to the Acid Mines Honorary Drudge award for
hundreds of hours of merit badge work, deciphering "Good fences make
good neighbors", and stubbornly maintaining a separate version of his
character sheet for five years.
- Derrick - the "First I'll kill her, then I'll save her" award for
the most confusing relationship with an enemy.
- Pete - Is Stig, Is Award, for putting the English language in a
box and shaking it until its hat fell off.
- Adina - the Number Five Is Alive award, for not only humoring her
robots when they started talking to her, but being actively concerned
for their feelings, to the extent of leaving two of her EPs behind in
the dust cloud to build her a house because they said they wanted to.
- Brian - the "Players will do anything as long as you tell them
it's a mechanic" award, for his enthusiasm for mechanics. Any
- Eon - the "Come! Join Us!" award for his valiant yet fruitless
struggle to avoid becoming a member of the Cootie Society.
- Heidi - the Hippocratic Oath ("First, do no harm") award for her
constant war against suffering, even that of her enemies.
- Sara - the Mirror Sophia "It's Not My Fault" award for putting up
with being used as the plot device in far too many runs.
- Rob - the Elmer Triconian Never Say Poor award, for his late but
lucrative arrival at the empire-building party.
- Rose - the Viewer Favorite award, for turning a one-shot guest
star role into a recurring crew member, over the objections of the
- Drew - the Mirris Heart Schizophrenia award for not only
maintaining eight separate character sheets, but keeping straight who
knew what and which one thought the kid's name was Giacomo.
- Andrea - the Emerald Defender Don't Die With Smart Bombs award
for ending the run with zero karma.