InterestsI'm a second year PhD student in Linguistics at MIT.
My primary research interests are learnability and bias in phonology. I aim to answer these research questions experimentally and computationally through modeling.
Presentations / Papers
- Licensing Catalan Laryngeal Neutralization by Cue
- Canadian Linguistics Association annual meeting 2014
- Manchester Phonology Meeting 22
- A typology of cross-linguistically frequent segmental alternationswith Jeff Mielke Oxford Phonological Typology Conference, 2013
- Learnability of Long-Distance voicing patterns. pdf Undergraduate honors thesis, Queen's University
- Quantitiative Methods for Linguistics 2014 IAP Course