C3E Award Categories
The C3E Awards are geared toward women at mid-career – typically with 10-15 years of professional experience, including a focus on clean energy. Nominations are invited for outstanding work in the following categories:
- Innovation and Technology Development: Developing innovative clean energy technologies in research environments, early stage technology start-ups, or large companies.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovative Business Models: Developing or implementing entrepreneurial activities and businesses focused on commercializing clean energy technologies or products; or on developing and deploying unique processes or approaches to meeting clean energy challenges; or on developing and deploying innovative clean tech financing solutions.
- Corporate Implementation: Promoting clean energy programs or practices within corporations or businesses.
- Policy and Advocacy: Advancing policies, regulations or incentives to support the development, deployment and diffusion of clean energy technologies, infrastructures, or practices.
- Advancements for the Developing World: Promoting or developing clean energy technologies, businesses, supply chains, or sources of clean energy supplies to materially improve the quality of life in the developing world.
- Education and Mentorship: Advancing energy literacy and education through academic, professional or extracurricular activities, and/or advancing energy education or career opportunities for women and girls.