Next: Element Types
There are three node types:
- 1D fluid nodes. These are nodes satisfying at least one of the following
- nodes belonging to 1D network elements (element labels starting with D)
- reference nodes in *FILM cards of type
forced convection (label: F*FC).
- reference nodes in *DLOAD cards of type nodal pressure
- 3D fluid nodes. These are nodes belonging to 3D fluid elements (element
labels starting with F)
- structural nodes. Any nodes not being 1D fluid nodes nor 3D fluid nodes.
It is not allowed to create equations between nodes of different types.