To display customer balance information, follow the steps below:
- Get started (SAP menu path, fast path)
- Customer balance display: initial screen
- Customer balance display: balance
- Customer line item display
- Customer transaction
- FI invoice
- Customer: (enter 10-digit
sponsor research customer number; see table below)
||Type of record
|| New sponsors
||General A/R customers
- Fiscal year: (enter FY to display)
- Click on Execute
A sample customer balance screen is shown below.
- Double click on any cell, but particularly the final balance
cell, to view the line items that make up that balance.
A sample screen is shown below.
- Double click on one of the line items to display the customer
transaction, which is the debit or customer invoice (see below for an example).
- Click the overview
button to display the FI invoice, i.e. the customer debit and the WBS credit
(revenue) line items, as shown below.
Copyright © 2002, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
All rights reserved.