Institute Dining Review
"The purpose of the Institute Dining Review is to develop a
new framework for campus-wide dining that will satisfy the needs and desires
of the MIT Community."
Welcome! The Institute Dining Review is overseeing the creation a new campus dining system. We currently have the following documents available:
- This document summarizes the features of the new dining system. It also includes an implementation schedule.
The Dining Review has completed a new framework for the campus dining
system. This document summarizes our recommendations, which have
been approved by the senior administration.
- A formal description of what the Institute Dining Review is and what
its goals are. Also summarizes how we intend to meet these goals.
- We believe that every member of the MIT Community who wants to get
involved with improving food service should be able to do so. Find out
how we plan to involve the community (and have been involving the community)
in designing a new campus dining system.
- Want to find out what happened with all the comments we got from our
22 open meetings and 12 focus groups? Look no further.
- A list of the members of the Review's Working Group and the Review's
Institute Dining Review / email@example.com
Last Revised 10/16/98