Assassin's Guild - Cordelia Annex
Go to the
Assassin's Guild Home Page
Games I've played in
- A medieval magic-and-mayhem game
- A parallel world - It's the Massachusetts Institue of Thaumaturgy.
Unfortunately, I died fairly early in the game. (Thanks, Ross!)
- To Reign In Hell
- Loosely based on the novel of the same name. Lots of action!
- Midnight in Moscow
- Yevgeny Solo, Mossad Agent, Stealth Fighter Pilot!
- Inaugurated the ``Clueless Leading the Blind'' Award for doing a
riddle trail in the most confusing order...
- AH! If it's been in any games, it's in here! End-of-the-world,
aliens, magic, SWORD, you name it.... I also did fairly well, although
as a slightly deluded character.
- Hmm...Run #:
- Hugh Dietrich, PFC Troopers. ~70 kills
- Vespid Drone
- Vespid Warrior. 10 kills
- Party at Mort's Place
- I played the Wild Elf who rejoined Elven society - none of this
``Rainbow-brite, prancing through the forests shit'' - we set off to
conquer the world.
- I played the Eco-Terrorist, and I managed to evade the evil scientists!
- Badlands III
- I had command off the US Army team, and managed to snatch defeat
from the jaws of victory!
- Ankara, 1943
- Izim Mahar, Police Lieutenant and Assassin.
- Received the ``Andy Ellis & Emily Havens Natural Born Killers
Award'' for 55% of in-game deaths.
- Arctic Base (Spring 1995)
- I was a GM for this game, but it didn't happen, really.
- Equator (Spring 1995)
- A game in which the Kzinti (Me, Larry, Hex, Chad, and Elise)
demonstrated that having shtick backed by Patrol skills can
- Circle Of Death (Spring 1995)
- One of the shorter circles, I ended it by killing over
half of the game, then blowing up myself and the last person in game.
- A full listing of the circle game
- X-Files (Rush 1995)
- Pyrokinetic. KILL KILL. Now if only I could get my powers
- Moon Over Bourbon Street (Fall 1995)
- The Amerind warrior lawyer, ended with the New New Orleans port,
completely exempt from all federal laws.....
- House Kurita
- The powerhungry second son of Clan ???, poisoned my older brother,
killed my rival (Dave Kern) in ritual sword combat, and then killed
- Peace in Our Time (IAP 1996)
- Calvin, of Calvin, Calvin, Calvin, and Calvin. We'd have
brainwashed the world, dammit, if only we hadn't been slain by the
destroy the world losers!
- Cyberpunk (Spring 1996)
- One of the Thrudds (Alvin, I think). Think Robocop.
- Caverns (Spring 1996)
- Along with Andy (Menard), one of the two cursed guardians of the
- Calypso (Post-Finals 1996)
- Really old scientist/researcher from another world, hunting the
dimension-crossers to prevent a dimensional war. Died at the hands of a
loa for being too much weirdshit.
- Three-Edged Sword (Summer 1996)
- One of the two dukes in contention.
- Heart Of the Stone (Summer 1996)
- One of the Tairen High Lords.
- Z'ha'dum (Fall 1996)
- I ran this one, too. It rocked!
- Catastrophe (Fall, 1996)
- BG Frances Xane. Head of the CIA cell in theater. became
alternate FBI commander in game. Killer of James Bond.
- B5: Garments of Vengeance
- Nexus:Recontact (SIK) (Fall 1998)
- Amar Collective
- Saturday Morning Massacre (Spring 1999)
- Panthro, Slayer of Tigger and Judge Doom
- Nanopunk (Spring 1999)
- Hank Lester (Hans Lieber (of Hans and Frans notoriety))
- Nexus: Operation Toronnan Horse (3rd run, Spring 1999)
- Spakk'l Mai. Combat Adept, Fighter Pilot Extraordinaire.
Cordelia's Homepage / Andy Ellis / email@example.com