Events - Alumni Reunion Weekend 2005
Mens et Manus, Mind and Hand: Real Estate Theory vs Practice
MIT/CRE's annual Alumni Reunion Weekend took place on September 29 - October 1, 2005. The focus of this year's event was "Real Estate Theory versus Practice," which provided the theme for a number of presentations and discussions.
Here are a few highlights from the weekend:
Thursday, September 29, 2005 - THEORY vs PRACTICE
- Real Deal: 480 Arsenal Street, Watertown, a case study presented by Bruce Freedman, executive vice president of AMB Property Corporation
- Host of Factors Make Industrial Sector a Smart Investment, a presentation by Robert Bransfield, vice president and portfolio manager of AMB Property Corporation
Friday, September 30, 2005 - PRACTICE vs THEORY
- Practice versus Theory: Real Estate Opportunities and Challenges, talks by entrepreneurs Robert Danziger (Founder, Northland Development) and Kenneth Morse (Managing Director, MIT Entrepreneurship Center)
- View the Alumni Reunion Weekend 2005 Webcast
Saturday, October 1, 2005 - Theory Meets Practice: THE NEW ALUMNI
- Commencement Address (pdf, 122K), by Nori Gerardo Lietz, Managing Director, Pension Consulting Alliance
You can also view the full schedule.