Skip to content.
Real Estate Data Laboratory (CREDL) - Publications
- "Controlling for the Impact of Variable Liquidity in Commercial Real Estate Price Indices," Jeffrey Fisher, Dean Gatzlaff, David Geltner, Donald Haurin. Real Estate Economics, 31(1), Spring 2003.
- Transaction Price Indexes and Derivatives, David Geltner, 2007.
- A Set of Indexes for Trading Commercial Real Estate Based on the Real Capital Analytics Transaction Prices Database, David Geltner & Henry Pollakowski, September, 2007.
- "Commercial Real Estate and the 1990-91 Recession in the United States", David Geltner, February 2013.
- "A New Approach for Constructing Home Price Indices in China: The Pseudo Repeat Sales Model", Xiaoyang Guo, Siqi Zheng, David Geltner & Hongyu Liu, February 2013.
- "Two-stage Estimation of Real Estate Price Movements for High Frequency Tradable Indexes in a Scarce Data Environment", Sheharyar Bokhari & David Geltner, 2010.
- "REIT-Based Commercial Property Return Indices: A Model to Support and Improve Segment-Specific Investment in the Real Estate Markets", Holly Horrigan, Bradford Case, David Geltner & Henry Pollakowski, 2008.
- "MIT/CREDL 'Commercial Real Estate Data Laboratory': A Quarterly Transactions-Based Index of Institutional Real Estate Investment Performance and Movements in Supply and Demand," Jeff Fisher, David Geltner, & Henry Pollakowski, MIT Center for Real Estate, January 2006.
MIT/CRE Student Research
- The Determinants of Office Tenant Renewal, Rebecca Asser, 2004.
- REIT-Based Pure-Play Portfolios: The Case of Property Types and Geographic Locations, Eui-Hoe Kim, 2004.
- A Study on Real Estate Derivatives, Jong Yoon Lim & Yi Zhang, 2006.
- An Analysis of Investor Types in Real Estate Capital Markets: Their Behavior and Performance from 2000 to 2006., John Harris Morrison III, 2006
- Stocks Are From Mars, Real Estate Is From Venus: An Inquiry into the Determinants of Long-Run Investment Performance, Arvind Pai, 2006.