Housing Affordability Initiative (HAI)
- Land Use Research Findings, January 31, 2006.
- ”Boston Area Housing Approaches An Acre Per Home: Analysis shows widespread rise in land used for new housing,” press release, January 31, 2006.
- 40B Report: Effects of Mixed-Income, Multi-Family Rental Housing Developments on Single-Family Housing Values, April, 2005. (PDF, 11MB)
Commercial Real Estate Data Laboratory (CREDL)
- "Controlling for the Impact of Variable Liquidity in Commercial Real Estate Price Indices," Jeffrey Fisher, Dean Gatzlaff, David Geltner, Donald Haurin. Real Estate Economics, 31(1), Spring 2003. (pdf, 1,014K)
- "MIT/CREDL 'Commercial Real Estate Data Laboratory': A Quarterly Transactions-Based Index of Institutional Real Estate Investment Performance and Movements in Supply and Demand," Jeff Fisher, David Geltner, & Henry Pollakowski, MIT Center for Real Estate, January 2006. (pdf, 692k)
- “A Quarterly Transactions-Based Index of Institutional Real Estate Investment Performance and Movements in Supply and Demand,” given by David Geltner at the ARES Annual Meeting, Santa Fe, NM, April 2005: (pdf, 440K)
MIT/CRE Student Research
- REIT-Based Pure-Play Portfolios: The Case of Property Types and Geographic Locations, Eui-Hoe Kim (2004). (PDF, 1,763K)
- The Determinants of Office Tenant Renewal, Rebecca Asser (2004). (pdf, 439K)