1st call For abstract: deadline December 31, 2012
Topics of interest include (but are not restricted to):
- Nanomechanics of Creep and Shrinkage
- Microstructure, Setting and Aging of cement
- Multiscale and Multphysics Approaches
- Micromechanics of Creep and Shrinkage
- Creep, Shrinkage and Fracture of Cementitious Materials
- Creep and Shrinkage of Concrete under Extreme Conditions
- Constitutive and Numerical Modeling
- Model-based monitoring of creep and shrinkage in concrete structures
- Performance design of New Concrete Materials and Structures
- Structural Mechanics of Creep and Shrinkage
Abstracts on the above topics - not shorter than 400 words, but not exceeding 600 words - are invited by December 31, 2012. Upon review by the technical advisory panel, the notification of acceptance will be given by January 31st, 2013 at which stage recommendations concerning the format of the papers will be sent the authors for inclusion in the conference proceedings.
Please sent abstracts by email to email@example.com.