David Housman, Ph.D.
Ludwig Professor of Biology
(617) 253-3016 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Julia Alberta, Ph.D.
(617) 253-0261 / email@example.com
Research Interest: Wilms Tumor
Ruth Bodner, Ph.D.
(617) 253-0261 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Interest: Altering pathogenesis of Huntington's disease with novel chemical compounds
Katie Rose Boissonneault, Ph.D.
MIT/WHOI Joint Program
(617) 253-3010 / email@example.com
Research Interest: Gene Expression in the toxic marine diatom, Pseudonitzschia multiseries.
Alain Charest, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(617) 253-3020 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Interest: (1) Development of mouse models of astrocytoma (2) Mapping of modifier genes in a mouse model of melanoma (3) Genome-wide phylogenic assessment of mouse strains
Jill Crittenden, Ph.D.
(617) 253-3010 / email@example.com
Research Interest: Exploring the function of CalDAG-GEFI that is highly enriched in brain neurons which dies in the neuro-degenerative disorder, Huntington's Disease.
Amanda Shearman, Ph.D.
(617) 253-3015 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Interest: The genetics of estrogen action and complex traits including cardiovascular disease and bone mineral density. Projects include collaborations with the Framingham and Northwick Park Heart Studies.
Shanie Coven, Lab Manager
(617) 253-3015 / email@example.com