- Make your own Pop-up
Lodge! (Here's a copy of the pattern
— instructions are in the
- Poems and Verse
- My letter (pdf) to the
Philalethes Society regarding the
founding of Internet Lodge No. 9659, UGLE.
- A closing prayer, suitable for
use in lodge.
- In December 2004, Trevor Stewart gave an original and
thought-provoking presentation on the origins
of Freemasonry at the Scottish Rite's National Heritage Museum in
- On August 3, 2001, Freemasonry
was the featured topic on The Connection a call-in radio
program on NPR. Listen
to the program. (RealPlayer required)
- Which "regular" Grand Lodges in the USA and elsewhere have announced fraternal recognition of
Prince Hall Masonry or at least one PHA Grand Lodge?
- Roger Firstone's excellent FAQ Information
on Judaism for Masonic writers
- Pages of Masonic pictures and
- The earliest appearances of The Letter
G within the Square and Compasses.
- Masonic thoughts and filler for lodge
- Aphorisms from The Book of the
Lodge by Masonic author George Oliver.
- Some history of the Emulation Ritual
and the preface to the eighth edition.
- A summary, listing, history, and context of the
many pronouncements about and against Freemasonry by the Roman Catholic
Church. AND... the Church's most recent
statement about its relations with Freemasonry.
- A list of historical Masonic
- A few interesting questions and answers about Masons in the early USA.
Hey, wouldn't you love to see a
picture of the last Ocean Lodge line in 1993-94, Wor. Jeff Arnold,
presiding Master. (Ocean Lodge, in Winthrop Mass., merged with Hammatt
Lodge the following September, to form Hammatt-Ocean Lodge, in Saugus,
Mass. We meet on 2nd Mondays, September through June.)
- An enormous catalog of books on
Freemasonry and related subjects.
- You can subscribe to
Masonry Universal..., an e-mail magazine about
Masons and Masonry.
- Wor. Ron Graves sent a new Memorial
Service for departed brethren.
- A variety of masonic clip
- A list of various Grand officers in
- A thoughtful observation about One-Day
collector who's found an unusual Masonic
- Download a Masonic funeral service
(an edited version, based on one in use under the Grand Lodge of
Massachusetts). Also available in PDF
- How many Masons does it take, anyway?
- There are various mystical orders which are NOT
Masonic, yet were founded or modified by Masons, or by those familiar
with Masonic ritual. Since most Masonic web-sites get frequent
questions about these non-Masonic organizations, here is some
information about the O.T.O., one of
the most well-known of these groups.
- A selection from a little-known version
of the ritual.
- Does a criminal conviction lead to automatic expulsion
from Masonry? A list by
Some Famous Masons
Up to the Miscellany Page
All the way up to A Page About
Freemasonry main page.