- Coca-cola was originally green.
- Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than for the US Treas.
- Smartest dogs: 1)border collie; 2)poodle; 3)golden retriever
- Dumbest: afghan
- Hawaiian alphabet has 12 letters.
- Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.
- Chances that an American lives within 50 mi of where he/she grew
up: 1 in 2
- Amount American Airlines saved in 1987 by eliminating one olive
from each salad served first class: $40,000
- City with the most Rolls Royces per capita: Hong Kong
- State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work:
- Chances of a white Christmas in New York: 1 in 4
- Portion of US annual rainfall that falls in April: 1/12
- Percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28
- Percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38
- Estimated percentage of American adults who go on a diet each year:
- Barbie's measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33
- Percentage of Americans who say that God has spoken to them: 36
- Percentage of Americans who regularly attend religious services: 43
- City with the highest per capita viewership of TV evangelists:
- Percentage of American men who say they would marry the same woman
if they had it to do all over again: 80
- Percentage of American women who say they would marry the same man:
- Percentage of men who say they are happier after their divorce or
- Percentage of women who say they are happier: 85
- Number of different familial relationships for which Hallmark makes
- Cost of raising a medium-sized dog to the age of eleven: $6,400
- Average number of people airborne over the US any given hour:
- Percentage of Americans who have visited Disneyland or Disney
- Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
- Portion of ice cream sold that is vanilla: 1/3
- Portion of potatoes sold that are French-fried: 1/3
- Percentage of Americans that eat at McDonalds each day: 7
- Percentage of bird species that are monogamous: 90
- Percentage of mammal species that are: 3
- Number of US states that claim test scores in their elementary
schools are above national average: 50
- Portion of Harvard students who graduate with honors: 4/5
- Chances that a burglary in the US will be solved: 1 in 7
- Portion of land in the US owned by the government: 1/3
- Only President to remain a bachelor: James Buchanan
- Only first lady to carry a loaded revolver: Eleanor Roosevelt
- Only president to win a Pulitzer: John F. Kennedy, for _Profiles in
- Only president awarded a patent: Abe Lincoln, for a system of
buoying vessels over shoals
- Only food that does not spoil: honey
- Only person to win $64,000 Challenge and $64,000 Question:
Dr. Joyce Brothers (subject is boxing)
- Only bird that can fly backwards: Hummingbird
- Only continent without reptiles or snakes: Antarctica
- Only animal besides human that can get sunburn: Pig
- Ostriches stick their heads in the sand to look for water.
- An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
- In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.
- Polar bears are left-handed.
- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
- Eskimos never gamble.
- The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in
- The youngest pope was 11 years old.
- Mark Twain didn't graduate from elementary school.
- Proportional to their weight, men are stronger than horses.
- Pilgrims ate popcorn at the first Thanksgiving dinner.
- Your nose and ears never stop growing.
- Jupiter is bigger than all the other planets combined.
- Hot water is heavier than cold.
- The parachute was invented by da Vinci in 1515.
- They have square watermelons in Japan...they stack better.
- Starfish have eight eyes--one at the end of each leg.
- Iceland consumes more Coca-Cola per capita than any other nation.
- First novel ever written on a typewriter was _Tom Sawyer_.
- There are more collect calls on Father's Day than any other day of
- Heinz Catsup leaving the bottle travels at 25 miles per year.
- It is possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
- Men get hiccups more often than woman.
- Armadillos can be housebroken.
Up to The Information Page,
or all the way Up to The Dr Foo Home Page.