Student Opportunities > Conflict & Institutions
- Student Opportunities
- Research Funding
- Public Service Center
- Sloan IWER
- Program on Human Rights & Justice
- Jerusalem 2050
- ViolentConflict & Economic Institutions
The VC&EI Working Group seeks to make important progress toward better understanding those organizations and institutions (broadly defined) that arise in, adapt to, and allow individuals to cope with violent conflict. These institutions form the substrate of the wartime and postwar economy, and underpin the transition from the former to the latter.
The Group focuses on five broad areas of interest:
1. Firm organizational dynamics
2. Distribution networks
3. Urban spatial & economic structures
4. Formal & informal regulatory institutions
5. Property rights & civilian livelihoods.
The group's working papers, recorded talks, and upcoming events calendar can be found on its Stellar site.back to top