Shot of Menulator in its full glory. Feel the power.
Download Menulator (60k)
Download Source (73k)
What is Menulator?
Menulator is a calculator which resides in the menubar, and is activated by a hotkey.
Although Menulator is designed for quick use (for example, calculating results while typing them into
another program), it is quite powerful. Menulator can graph functions and take derivatives
Menulator also supports the following features:
- +, -, *, /, ^ and **, % (modulo), ! (factorial)
- abs, ceil, floor, round
- sin, cos, tan, sinh, cosh, tanh
- asin, acos, atan, asinh, acosh, atanh, arctan (2-argument arctan)
- chs (change sign), sqrt, pow
- nCr, nPr (combinatorics functions)
- exp, ln, log, lg (log2)
- erf (integral of gaussian distribution...
What calculator would be complete without it? :^)
- hypot (computes sqrt(x*x, y*y)), quad, quad_ (the other quadratic root)
Although Menulator is free, I would greatly appreciate donations of, say, $5. Thank you for supporting Menulator.
©2002 Rajiv Eranki <email@example.com>