Four Basic Lectures
You are free to download, change, and use these presentations as you like for non-commercial use under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license. I hope you find them useful.
- Users as Innovators -- Forthcoming
- Lead user innovation -- Forthcoming
- Toolkits for user innovation -- Forthcoming
- User innovation communities -- Forthcoming
Lead User Teaching Materials
The videos below can be used in conjunction with the Lead User Project Handbook. Each video addresses one major aspect of a lead user project in 10-15 minutes. (Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license).
To view the videos, simply click on its title below and you will be taken to the video on YouTube. If you would like to download the video to your hard drive, right-click (or control click) on the link after "Download:" and select "Save as". The files are very large and may take some time to download.
- Overview of the lead user process (Download: 525MB)
- Launching your lead user study (Download: 537MB)
- Interviewing methods for lead user project teams (Download: 490MB)
- Identifying emerging market needs (Download: 582MB)
- Identifying lead users (Download: 628MB)
- Developing solution concepts (Download: 757MB)