This section provides you with information and advice on academics issues you need to be aware of right now in the term.
- Declaring Your Major: Information about how to declare your major by April 26.
- Preparing for Finals: Advice, offices, and websites to help you plan your study time and succeed during Finals Week.
- Tutoring Resources & Learning Strategies: Advice on how to find tutoring, improve study skills, access resources, improve your performance, and take advantage of help when you need it.
- Managing Stress, Staying Well, and Finding Help: Advice and tips to identify and cope with stress, including people and resources who can help you manage stress and successfully complete your second term.
- End of Term Processes: How to find out your grades; what to do if you don't pass a subject; UAAP and CAP end-of-term procedures.
- Fall 2013 Pre-Registration: Information about pre-registration on WebSIS for your fall term classes.