Advising Right Now: Advising Timeline
Below is a list of important upcoming dates and deadlines relevant to your work with advisees.
See the full Academic Calendar on the Registrar's site for key dates, including campus and religious holidays.
The schedule of First Year Core Subject Quiz dates, can also be found on the Registrar's site.
- Nov. 19: Drop Date: Please check in well before this deadline, especially with any advisee who received a Fifth Week Flag, to assess the wisdom of dropping a subject.
- Dec. 1: Online Pre-Registration for IAP and Spring Term begins. All students pre-register online.
- Dec. 10: Last day of fall classes.
- Dec. 15-20: Fall Term Final Exam Period.
- Dec. 31: Deadline for students to initiate pre-registration without a fee.
- Jan. 5: IAP 2015 begins.
- Jan. 7: First Year Grades Meetings
- Jan. 21-22: Deferred Action Meetings
- Jan. 26: Online Registration opens for Spring classes.
- Feb. 2: Registration Day
- Feb. 3: First Day of Classes