Advising Right Now: Advising Timeline
Below is a list of important upcoming dates and deadlines relevant to your work with advisees.
See the full Academic Calendar on the Registrar's site for key dates, including campus and religious holidays. The schedule of First Year Core Subject Quiz dates and the Final Examination schedule can also be found on the Registrar's site.
- Feb 6: Registration Day. Expected to attend registration meetings of advisees. Must plan around your own registration.
- Feb 7: First day of Spring Term classes
- Feb 10: Deadline for students to complete registration without a fee
- Week of Feb 20: Recommended second week check-in with advisees.
- Mar 10: Add Date.
- Mar 13: Fifth Week Flags from instructors begin to be sent. Please check with any advisee receiving a flag.
- Weeks of Mar 13 and Mar 20: Schedule mid-semester check-ins with all advisees, but especially for any advisee who receives one or more flags
- Mar 24: Deadline for Outstanding Associate Advisor and Freshman Awards nominations.
- Mar 27-31: Spring vacation.