The ACADEX Site
The Center for Academic Excellence (ACADEX) is a virtual space designed to provide students with the tools and resources required to succeed at MIT, including:
- maintaining academic integrity;
- managing your time most effectively;
- maximizing lectures and recitations;
- best practices for tooling and studying;
- test-taking considerations;
- links to resources on tutoring; and
- videos featuring advice from MIT Students
- live workshops on learning strategies offered by the office of Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming. Check out the listing for the current semester.
We've also assembled resources for:
- receiving help right now;
- navigating additional resources at MIT; and
- accessing other relevant web resources.
For questions, concerns or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.