Please make sure to note important dates involving the registration of your advisees. We suggest that you check this page regularly, as it alerts you to important events and dates.
Also see the schedule and description of Leadership Development Training opportunities available.
Key Spring Dates
- Wednesday, February 20, 5-6:15 pm: Successful Conflict Resolution Training Session. Register online to attend.
- Monday, March 4: Fifth Week Flags begin to be sent to freshmen and their faculty/staff advisors.
- Thursday, March 7, 5-6:15 pm: Stop, Think, & Move Ahead: A Reflective Experience Training Session. Register online to attend.
- Friday, March 8: ADD DATE. Last day to add subjects to spring registration.
- March 15, 2013: Associate Advisor/Resident Associate Advisor application deadline
- Friday, March 22: Deadline to Nominate an Associate for the 2012-2013 Outstanding Associate Advisor Award and/or Nominate an Advisor for the 2012-2013 Outstanding Advisor Award
- April 2013: Assosciate Advisor interviews will be scheduled. You will be notified.
- Thursday, April 25: DROP DATE. Last day to cancel subjects from spring registration.
- Wednesday, May 1: Associate Advisor Contract deadline
- Wednesday, May 1 (7-9pm) or Thursday, May 2 (3-5pm): Associate Advisor Training: