Advising Right Now: Important Dates
Please make sure to check this page regularly, as it alerts you to important dates that affect freshmen. Also, you should review the associate advisor Training Schedule and register for at least one session.
- Oct. 7: Add Date. Please check-in with advisees prior to this deadline in case freshmen need to adjust their registrations.
- Oct. 10 & thereafter - Fifth Week Flags from instructors begin to be sent. Please check in on any advisee receiving a flag. Check-in with your advisor and advisees to see how you can help.
- October 28-29: Family Weekend - Many freshmen will have their parents visiting them on campus.
- Nov. 23: Drop Date: Check in with advisees well before this deadline.
- Dec. 1: Online Pre-Registration for IAP and Spring Term begins. All students pre-register online.
- Dec. 13 & 14: Stress Prevention Activities (SPA): 10am-2pm, Room 7-103
- Dec. 14: Last day of Fall Term classes
- Dec. 15: Finals Preparation Drop-In, 11am-1pm, Room 7-103
- Dec. 16 - 22: Fall Term Final Exams. Check the Final Examination Schedule to find out when and where your final exams will be held. Begin preparation early and create a strategy for success.
- Dec. 29: Deadline for students to initiate pre-registration without a fee, and to select preferences for Spring CI-H/CI-HW subjects.