Advising Right Now: Important Dates
Please make sure to check this page regularly, as it alerts you to important dates that affect freshmen. Also, you should review the associate advisor Training Schedule and register for at least one session.
- Week of Sept 21: Recommended check-in with advisees. Remind them to double-check registration status on WebSIS (not Stellar) prior to Add Date.
- Oct. 9: Add Date: Check in with advisees and your freshman advisor prior to deadline in case freshmen need to adjust their registration.
- Oct. 26 - 30: Trick or Treat for Advice Week.
- Nov. 18: Drop Date. Time to check in! Make sure that your freshmen have dropped any classes they are not attending.
- Dec. 1: Online Pre-Registration for IAP and Spring Term begins. All students pre-register online. Talk with your group about the classes they are thinking of taking and any pre-requisites.
- Dec. 9 & 10: Stress Prevention Activities (SPA): 10am-2pm in Room 7-103. Take a break from studying and relax and talk to UAAP advisors about the upcoming challenges you face and how to remain balanced.
- Dec. 10: Last day of Fall Term classes
- Dec. 14 - 18: Fall Term Final Exams: Check the Final Examination Schedule to find out when and where your final exams will be held. Begin preparation early and create a strategy for success.
- Dec. 30: Deadline for students to initiate pre-registration without a fee, and to select preferences for Spring CI-H/CI-HW subjects.
- Jan. 4: First day of Independent Activities Period
- Jan. 8: Last day to Petition for January Advanced Standing Exam
- Jan. 25: Online Registration opens
- Jan. 29: Last day of January Independent Activities Period