Orientation: Get to Know MIT Resources
The following offices are resources available to provide you with academic and/or personal support:
- MIT Medical: Is a centralized source for routine and urgent health care needs, including health insurance and physical and mental health care and health and wellness promotion programs.
- Registrars Office: An important resource that includes online registration, access to Add/Drop forms and CAP Petitions, exam schedules (quizzes, ASEs) and the academic calendar. The office will permanently hold your transcripts after first few months of classes.
- Residential Life Programs: 5th Floor, Student Center (W20-549) is a must know place for students to get connected for student clubs, organizations and events.
- Student Disabilities Services: Provide programs, services and accommodations for qualified students with documented disabilities. It is a friendly office with staff that are sensitive to students' needs.
- Student Services Center: Offers a broad range of services for students including student financial services, information about scholarships, and student jobs. Add/Drop Forms and other important Registrars' forms may be picked up and submitted here.
- Student Support Services: Counseling Deans provide support, advice and advocacy for personal and academic difficulties in an accessible and respectful environment.