The Office of Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming (UAAP) welcomes you and aims to ensure your smooth transition to MIT. Orientation for transfer student is mandatory.
Thursday, February 2, Room 5-135
Facilitator: Leslie Bottari, Staff Associate for Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming
- 9:30-10:00 am: Breakfast & Introduction
- 10:00-10:30 am: Registration & Transfer Credit
- 10:30-10:45 am: HASS & CI Requirement
- 10:45-11:00 am: Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- 11:00-11:15 pm: Student Support Services
- 11:15-11:30 pm: Student Financial Services
- 12:00-1:00 pm: LUNCH
- 2:00-5:00 pm: Freshman Essay Evaluation (FEE) in E18-228. Check in with Katherine Olson.
- 5:00- 6:00 pm: DINNER
Friday, February 3
Facilitators: Transfer Student Mentors
- 10-2:00pm: Campus Tour & Lunch