- Chinese Grammar Made Easy: A Practical and Effective Guide for Teachers, contributing editor with F. Liu et al, editor-in-chief J. Bai, New Haven, Yale University Press, 2008, 315 pp.
- Contributing author with S. Yang et al., Fluency Skills: A Spoken English Course for Non-English Majors, Beijing: Renmin University of China Press, 1998, pp. 88-96, 104-123, 218-244.
- “From Interactivity to Interaction: Showcasing a Web-Based Hypermedia Project”, Proceedings of The Fifth International Conference and Workshops on Technology and Chinese Language Teaching in the 21st Century, Macau, China, 2008, pp.338-341.
Multi-media Language Learning Packets:
- iSpeak Chinese: The Ultimate Audio + Visual Phrasebook for your iPod (The Olympic Edition) (MP3 CD and Guide), co-author with A. Chapin, New York, McGraw-Hill, 2008, 80 pp.
- iSpeak Chinese: The Ultimate Audio + Visual Phrasebook for your iPod (MP3 CD and Guide), co-author with A. Chapin, New York, McGraw-Hill, 2007, 72 pp.
- Translator and English editor, Intensive Reading for Beginning-Level Chinese-as-a-Second-Language Majors (vol. 1) by S. Ru, Beijing: China Social Sciences Press, 2006, 209 pp.
- By the Pricking of My Thumbs, (Agatha Christie), Guiyang, China: Guizhou Renmin Publishing House, 1998, 281 pp.
- Endless Night, (Agatha Christie), co-translator with C. Hao et al, Guiyang, China: Guizhou Renmin Publishing House, 1998, pp. 53-107.
- Chinese-English Pocket Dictionary: Communication, compiler, Tianjin, China: Nankai University Press, 1996, 174 pp.
- Asian Games Village: Living in Beijing (work in progress), a multimedia archive of maps, still images and video clips centered upon a neighborhood in the Asian Games Village precinct in Beijing’s Chaoyang District using the m:media platform developed at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Hanyu Pinyin for Mandarin Speakers, a web site with audio clips and interactive exercises to help Mandarin speakers learn Hanyu Pinyin, a Mandarin phonetic transcription system using a modified Latin alphabet, 2002. http://web.mit.edu/jinzhang/www/pinyin/