Margarita Ribas Groeger
- “OCW as Knight Errant: OpenCourseWare launches translations into Spanish and Portuguese,” with Douglas Morgenstern. MIT Faculty Newsletter. December/January 2004. pp.26-27.
- "Spanish IV on the Web," The Insider, the Academic Computing Newsletter. Spring 1997, pp. 5.
- “Paradoja: From Documentary Film to Interactive CD-ROM.” Consortium News. Consortium for Language Teaching and Learning. Spring 1996, pp. 3-8.
- Paradoja, an interactive CD-ROM for fourth semester Spanish (with M. González-Aguilar), 1999.
- Juntos Interactivo (Content developer with D. Morgenstern, M. González-Aguilar, A. Beatriz Chiquito and J. Renjilian Burgy), CD-ROM for Spanish, Learningways and Prentice Hall, 1997.
- Co-Director, "Immigrant voices: Stories from Hispanic Immigrants in the Boston Area", (with A.Gutiérrez). Web-based study unit for Intermediate and Advanced levelSpanish. 2001(http://web.mit.edu/sp-vid/video1/VocesInmigrantes/IntroVoces.html)
- Co-director, Módulos culturales: España de cerca. Web-based study unit for Intermediate and Advanced level Spanish (with A. Gutiérrez), 1999. ( http://polyglot.mit.edu/html/espanadecerca/ )
- Co-designer, FORMA, electronic journal and virtual forum on the World Wide Web, created for the review of learning and teaching materials for Spanish (with D. Morgenstern), 1998.
- Co-director, Crossroads: The Integration of the Teaching of Spanish Language and Culture through Technology. Class of '51/ Class of '55 Fund for Teaching and Education Enhancement curriculum development project integrating the World Wide Web and audio and video resources to develop cultural- and historical-based models for teaching intermediate-level Spanish (with M. Resnick), 1997. This project provided the foundation of the Spanish IV (21F704) website and is still the website for the course (https://web.mit.edu/21F704/SP4.html).
Co-Producer of “Nuestras Voces: Being Latina at MIT”, documentary film about the experience of Latinas at MIT. 2003