Competitive and Recreational
- All Types of Golfers
- We are a team that caters to all types of golfers. We have many members who have little to no golfing experience, and other members who have been golfing since middle school. We're trying to provide a great atmosphere to learn the game, so come check us out if you are interested, even if you have never touched a club before.
- Competitive Golf
- On the other hand, if you are a competitive player, we would love to have you. Last year, we won all 6 of the tournaments we played in. We usually have matches against other club teams in the area and participate in the NCCGA (National Collegiate Club Golf Association). Many of our golfers are former varsity players from high school looking to keep their game sharp.
- Recreational Golf
- For people who have not had a chance to play much golf before, we have practices and range outings that are geared towards learning the game. Every Saturday, we will play an 18 hole round, and you should come and join us if you can! Our coach, Jesse Struebing, is a PGA Professional and can drastically improve your game.
Fun and Relaxing
- Friday and Saturday Rounds
- Each Friday and Saturday during the season, the team will play a round of golf (weather permitting). We usually play at local Boston courses, such as George Wright, Franklin Park, Granite Links, and Leo J. Martin.
- Small Time Commitment
- We only practice two to four times a week, and attendance is optional. Attendance, however, is used to help determine who will play in tournaments and who will attend the Spring Trip.
- A Week of Amazing Golf
- Last year we spent a week in Hawaii, training for the spring half of the season. Playing 12 rounds of golf in 8 days, we were able to play courses such as Mauna Lani, Mauna Kea, Waikoloa, and Hapuna.
- A Week of Friendships
- During the Spring Trip, the Golf Team bonds together and truly becomes a team. Spending time together during the trip cements friendships and creates some truly lasting memories.