CALL FOR PAPERS
We invite submissions of extended abstracts from graduate students for a conference hosted by the Philosophy Departments at Harvard University and MIT to be held on March 26th, 2011. We encourage submissions in all areas of philosophy.
Keynote Speaker: Mark Richard, Professor of Philosophy at Harvard University
The deadline for submission of abstracts is January 10th, 2011.
- Send only extended abstracts (1000 words) to email@example.com by January 10th, 2011. All submissions must be sent as attachments in PDF or Word formats.
- Authors must be current graduate students in philosophy. Co-authored papers are permitted if all authors are current graduate students.
- Successful applicants must produce their full-length paper by March 1st, 2011. Full-length papers should be no more than 4000 words and must be suitable for a 40-45 minute presentation.
- Extended abstracts should be anonymized and accompanied by a separate cover sheet including:
- author’s name
- institutional affiliation
- mailing address
- email address
- phone number
- title of paper
- the topic area(s) of the paper
- Send all questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosted jointly by the Department of Philosophy, Harvard University, and the Department of Linguistics and Philosophy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology