CALL FOR PAPERS
We invite submissions from graduate students for a conference hosted by the Philosophy Departments at Harvard University and MIT to be held on April 18th, 2015. Papers from all areas of philosophy are welcome, and we especially encourage authors from underrepresented groups in philosophy to submit.
Keynote Speaker: Robert Stalnaker, Laurance S. Rockefeller Professor of Philosophy at MIT
The deadline for submission of papers is January 16th, 2015.
- Submit papers to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 16th, 2015. Papers should be no more than 4000 words and must be suitable for a 35-40 minute presentation. All submissions must be in PDF or Word formats. Papers should be prepared for blind review.
- All submissions should include an extended abstract of no more than 500 words.
- Submit a separate cover letter in PDF or Word format with the following details: name, paper title, institutional affiliation, and contact information.
- Authors must be current graduate students in philosophy. Co-authored papers are permitted if all authors are current graduate students.
- Successful applicants will be contacted by March 15th, 2015.
- Send all questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Hosted jointly by the Department of Philosophy, Harvard University, and the Department of Linguistics and Philosophy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology