An MIT certificate is required to download the MIT logo files, which are available in .eps versions for print and .png versions for web.
Proceed to the logo downloads page.
For those outside the MIT community:
- If you are a licensed MIT merchandise vendor who would like to use the logo on MIT-branded merchandise, contact email@example.com.
- If you are an approved design vendor working on behalf of MIT, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify your MIT contact person and the project you are working on.
- If you are an outside organization wishing to use the MIT logo, all requests must go to MIT’s Use of Name Office to obtain permission: email@example.com.
- If you are within the MIT community or an approved vendor working on behalf of MIT, email firstname.lastname@example.org and specify how you would like to use the seal. The seal is a historical symbol that should be reserved for ceremonial use, such as on diplomas or certificates.
- If you are a licensed MIT merchandise vendor who would like to use the seal on MIT-branded merchandise, email email@example.com.
Stationery and PowerPoint templates
An MIT certificate is required to access the page to download templates.
Microsoft Word and LaTeX templates
Download and print letterhead from your desktop.
Proceed to the stationery downloads page.
Access a formatted template for your presentations.
Proceed to the PowerPoint downloads page.
Merchandise style guide
Review the guidelines for MIT-branded merchandise.
MIT Merchandise Style Guide and Licensing Program